Hopefully regularly scheduled Tune Ups are part of your car maintenance routine. If not, it is time to start and Carters engine tune up and maintenance in Austin can provide you with the state-of-the-art inspection and adjustment your car requires. This essential step in car maintenance will not only help save on gas (we assume good gas mileage is important to you), but help prevent critical damage to your engine by identifying and replacing worn or damage parts.
If your gas mileage is important to you, as well as saving money in future, check with your manufacturer or with Carters to see when your next scheduled Tune Up is and make an appointment.
Carters Tune Ups include the following
- Replacing the air filter.
- Replacing the fuel filter(s).
- Installing new spark plugs and replacing any worn spark plug wires.
- Inspecting and installing a new distributor cap if one is needed.
- Inspecting and installing a new rotor if the old one has cracks, burning and carbon.
- Inspecting the valve-cover gasket and adjusting the valves (if your car has adjustable valves).
- All fluids checked and topped off.
- A battery check and terminal cleaning, if necessary.
- A positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) valve replaced, if clogged.
Your car may have special Tune Up needs and Carters can address those as well.
Carters Automotive Tune Up Tips
If your car is performing poorly or different, a Tune Up may not solve the problem. If you are experiencing anything out of the ordinary or lower performance out of your car, you need to have it diagnosed properly by a mechanic.
Talk to Carters Automotive about when you need to have your timing belt replaced. Remember, being preventative will save you repair cost in the future.
Find out when your car is due for scheduled maintenance’s. Every make and model is different so consult your owners manual or your dealership and set an appointment with Carters engine tune up and maintenance in Austin